Join us Saturday, March 18that 4:30pm atHammer & Stain Nashoba Valley's Studio(586 Mass Ave Acton, MA) for a DIY workshop to make a variety of trays, including St Patrick's Day themed!
Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint colors. This registration will allow for one adult to come make a wood sign.
- Eat. Drink. Repeat. - 12 x 24 - $60
- Sip & Dip - 12 x 24 - $60
- Monogram/Last Name with Laurel - 12 x 24 - $60
- Welcome to the Last Name Home - 12 x 24 - $60
- Let's Eat - 12 x 24 - $60
- Slainte - 12 x 24 - $60
- This House Runs on... - 12 x 24 - $60
- Personalized Irish Pub - 12 x 24 - $60
****Handles are included*****
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the dropdown menu below. 2. On the personalization form, enter the personalized data neededin order to prepare your stencil. 3. Proceed with checkout.
This workshop is BYOB and you're encouraged to bring snacks of your liking to enjoy during the workshop.
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. If you would like to cancel your reservation, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice. Please note a restocking fee of 30% of the total amount of the workshop will be deducted from your refund. Same day cancellations or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations will be processed on the day we receive your cancellation request. It may take up to 2 weeks for the refund to return to the account you used to purchase your items.
Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.